Deliveries & Returns
- We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order and within the delivery period indicated by us in the Order Confirmation.
- We will do our best to ensure we provide you all your ordered goods, within the stock inventory of our store partners. If the occasion arrives that one of your paid/ordered products is not available, we will issue a refund if it is pre-paid.
- Upon delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You may contact email@example.com or 032 420 9961 loc 106 and 108 in case of any faults, defects or damage to the Product upon delivery and you shall be required to provide the documents delivered with the Product as well as other details of the Order.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations in which event, we will inform you using the contact details that you have provided us and arrange for either the cancellation of your Order or its delivery to an alternative delivery address which you will provide.
- We shall deliver your Order in our standard packaging.
- If you are not available to receive the delivery, we may leave a card or send you an email with instructions on the re-delivery of your Order.
- If delivery is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery, we may, without having to effect any other right or remedy available to us, do either or both of the following:
- charge you for any fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
- no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your Visa or Mastercard credit, debit or prepaid card company or through store credit, as may be applicable, any money already paid to us under the Contract, less our reasonable administration charges which includes the attempt to deliver and the return of the Product, and any other fees and costs we may incur.
- We shall notify you if we expect that we will be unable to meet our estimated delivery period, but, except to the extent mandated by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
Cancellation by the Customer Before Delivery
If you wish to cancel your Order before we have sent you the Order Confirmation or before the Order has been dispatched, please contact our Customer Service Team on firstname.lastname@example.org No cancellation fees shall be applicable 8 hours before the confirmed delivery time. However, once the Order has been dispatched it may not be cancelled.
If a rescheduling is needed, you may message us at email@example.com 8 hours before the confirmed delivery time and we will assist you as best as we can.
- We ask that you please check your order upon delivery. If you’re not completely happy with your fresh or perishable products, let us know within 24 hours from your delivery date and we’ll give you a full refund. If there is any damaged or incorrect grocery product(s) (including delivery of additional product(s) not ordered by you), please contact us within 24hours of your delivery date at firstname.lastname@example.org Cebu Grocer at its sole discretion, will offer a replacement or refund of the damaged or incorrect product(s), or arrange for the re-delivery, collection and/or return of the incorrect product(s).
- We ask that all returned products are not used or expired, and in the original box and/or packaging. Cebu Grocer reserves the right, but has no obligation to, inspect the returned product and to determine whether the product was rightfully returned in accordance with this paragraph. Where Cebu Grocer exercises its right to inspect the Product, Cebu Grocer’s decision in respect of such returned products shall be deemed final and binding on you.