CEBU GROCER HELP CENTER AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How does it work?
- Log in to your Cebu Grocer account.
- Browse through the groceries items you want to order. .
- Review the items in your cart and click Check Out.
- Enter your delivery address, instructions for our delivery guy (if any) and your preferred method of payment.
- Click, Place Order and you’re all set! We’ll send a confirmation email to your registered email address shortly.
- Wait for the delivery guy to deliver your groceries.
- Can I create an account for my company?
For corporate accounts, please email us at email@example.com
- What’s your operating hours?
We operate from 9am to 6pm, Mondays to Saturdays.
- What is the delivery fee?
- Delivery fee is free when you order above 1500 (Just enter EASYHOPPING)
- For orders P1000-P1499php, its P100 only.
- For orders P999 and below, its P150 only.
- For orders in Minglanilla, Cordova and Liloan, Talamban, there’s an extra 50 on top. You only pay P50 if your orders are above 1500PHP and entered EASYSHOPPING as coupon code)
- What is the coverage of your delivery?
- We deliver all throughout Metro Cebu as far as Liloan, Talamban, Cordova and Minglanilla.
- When will my orders be delivered?
- For orders made before 2pm. We will deliver the same day. But there are instance that we have exceeded the number of deliveries that day. So you will be given the option to select the next available day.
- How do I reschedule my delivery?
You may message us at firstname.lastname@example.org 4 hours before the confirmed delivery time and we will assist you as best as we can.
- How do I cancel my orders?
If you wish to cancel your Order before we have sent you the Order Confirmation before the Order has been dispatched, please contact our Customer Service Team on email@example.com . No cancellation fees shall be applicable if the cancellation is done 4 hours before the confirmed delivery time. However, once the Order has been dispatched it may not be cancelled.
- Who does the delivery?
We have our own fleet of delivery vans and motorcycles to deliver your goods.
- Are your grocers good-looking?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But we make sure our grocers carry a smile when they deliver your orders to you.
- What if I am not at home to receive my groceries?
We will call you and wait for your instructions just in case someone will receive on your behalf.
But if you forget about the delivery, the grocer will leave a notification with the information regarding your groceries and what to do next. And remember that we will have to charge a cancellation/re-delivery fee.
- What if I am not satisfied with the goods that I have received?
We take great pride in the ability of our grocers to be accurate with your instructions . Please check your delivered items before receiving them with our grocer, as we don’t accept item returns after the delivery has been completed. If ever any mistakes were done, please notify our grocer so we can replace your goods.
We make sure you check the items before you sign the delivery receipt. But if there are any concerns you can call us at 4209961 loc 108 or 106 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where does Cebugrocer get my orders from?
The products you order on Cebugrocer.com are handpicked by our shoppers from stores in your area.
- How do I mention my special request?
Grocery shopping is our job – we’ll absolutely handle your special requests for you. The easiest way is for you to tell us is through the customers note of the Checkout Page
- Is there a minimum amount to order?
No, there is no minimum number of orders but you will be charge a little delivery fee if you have not reached 1500PHP of orders.
- Can I suggest a product in Cebugrocer.com?
Yes, you can. Please email us at email@example.com
- Do you also cater for corporate clients?
Yes, we do. Please send us an an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I change my order?
Don’t worry it happens. Please email us at email@example.com 12 hours before your scheduled delivery. We will assist you the best way we can.
- What if my items are out of stock?
We try our best to ensure that all your orders are complete. In the event there are out of stock items from our partners, we will refund you with cash.
- How would I know that the transaction was successful?
You will receive an email notification that your order is confirmed through the email address you registered at Cebu Grocer.
- Is there any discount for Senior Citizen or Persons with Disabilities?
Discounts for Senior Citizens or Persons with disabilities are not applicable for any on-line transaction.