I. The Company
We are Cebugrocer.com,Inc., a corporation duly organized under the laws of the Philippines, trading as www.cebugrocer.com with office address at Robinland Business Center, F. Zuellig Avenue Mandaue City 6014 (the “Office”).
II. Definition of Terms
- “Account” means the Cebu Grocer Account that you will need to register for on the Site in the event that you would place an Order on the Site.
- “Contract” means your Order of a Product or Products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions which you accept.
- “Business Day” means any day on which banks in the Philippines are open for business, which is neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in the Philippines.
- “Clauses” refer to clauses of these Terms and Conditions.
- “Customer” means any individual who places an Order on the Site.
- “Includes” or “including” or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
- “Order” means the Order submitted by you to the Site to purchase a Product from us.
- ”Order Confirmation” means our email to you, in which we acknowledge your Order in accordance with clause 6.2 below.
- “Products” refer to any of the goods being sold on the Site.
- “Site” means Cebugrocer.com
- “We” or “us” refers to Cebugrocer.com, Inc.
- “You” means the Customer who places an Order.
III. Legal Requirement
To place an Order with Cebu Grocer, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18), you may place an Order with Cebu Grocer only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- The Site is owned and maintained by Cebu Grocer.
- Cebu Grocer operates an online grocery store through the Site or App, which offers one or more of the following features and services (each a “Service” and collectively the “Services”), mainly for the browsing and purchasing of grocery and non-grocery products; and operates and offers scheduling of third party seller (Marketplace), logistics provider, courier, or vehicle through the use of Site or App:
- access to a collection of information, products, services, data, text, listings, pricing, graphics, images, videos, audio files and other types of works;
- search engines or tools;
- blogs, message boards, communication tools;
- email or message alerts; and
- any other services, features, content or applications that Cebu Grocer may offer through the Site or App from time to time in our sole and absolute discretion.
- Cebu Grocer reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue the whole or any portion of the Services, Site or App at any time. We may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or the entire Services, App or Site without notice or liability.
- You agree not to reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, broadcast, distribute, sell, trade, exploit or use for any commercial or other purposes, any portion of, or any access to:
- any Service;
- the Site or App;
- any materials, information, news, advertisements, listings, pricing, data, input, text, songs, audio, video, pictures, graphics, software, blogs, forums, message boards, broadcasts, comments, suggestions, ideas and other content, that is made available on or via the Site, App or Services (collectively, “Content”),
VI. Account Information
- To access certain parts of the Site, App or Services, you will be required to sign-up for an account with Cebu Grocer (“Account”) and select a user name (“User Name“) and password (“Password“).
- You are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and Password. You agree not to:
- share or permit others to use your Account or Password; or
- assign or transfer your Account to any other person or entity.
- You shall be bound by and responsible for all communications and online activity transmitted or conducted through the use of your Account. Cebu Grocer shall have no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, or liabilities arising as a result of or in connection with the wrongful or fraudulent use of your Account. If you are aware of any actual or suspected unauthorised use(s) of your Account, or loss, theft, or unauthorised disclosure of your Password, please promptly notify us at: email@example.com You may not authorize others to use your user account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity
- Please provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information required for your Account. You may at any time change or update your Account information
- Where a delivery address is associated with multiple Account(s) without our written authorisation, or fraudulent or wrongful use of an Account is detected or suspected, we reserve the right at our sole discretion and without liability, and without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement or at law, to immediately:
- cancel any orders placed through such Account(s);
- cancel or invalidate any credits or discount vouchers, coupons or codes awarded to or used by such Account(s) and charge full price for items purchased;
- prohibit such Account(s) or persons from participating in any promotions, contests or surveys of Cebu Grocer; and/or
- merge, suspend and/or terminate Account(s).
VII Delivery, Orders and Pricing
- Delivery areas
At present, Cebu Grocer delivers to most areas within Metro Cebu, but not certain areas. To find out if Cebu Grocer delivers to your area. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on our delivery coverage. Cebu Grocer will only process and accept orders within our delivery coverage.
- All orders made by you are subject to stock availability. Cebu Grocer reserves the right to cancel, amend or reject your order in whole or in part, at any time and without liability or compensation, where any product is out of stock, damaged or spoilt, or unavailable for any other reason. Cebu Grocer reserves the right to limit your order or the quantity of a particular product you may order.
Product Information, Pricing and Payment
- Cebu Grocer endeavours to provide you with accurate and up-to-date pricing, product and promotional information. However, errors may sometimes occur and we do not guarantee that the pricing, images, or other product or promotional information provided will be accurate, reliable, current, error-free, updated, or complete. You agree that Cebu Grocer shall not be liable for any errors in the pricing and product or promotional information listed on our Site, App or through our Services. The price to be paid by you shall be based on our prevailing selling price at the time we receive your order, which may or may not be correctly reflected on the Site, App or through our Services. If a product offered by Cebu Grocer itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- In the event of any shortfall in payment, we reserve the right to charge you for the additional amounts; and
- In the event of any overpayment, we will reverse or refund the excess amounts paid for such item in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at the time of delivery.
- All product prices are shown in Philippine Peso and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax. Prices of products may change from time to time and any promotional discounts or offers may also be withdrawn at any.
- Payment for all orders shall be made in Philippine Peso.
- We accept payment for orders by MasterCard, Visa and PayPal only. Kindly note that PayPal currently accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover cards, and the credit/debit cards and payment methods accepted by PayPal is subject to change
- By placing your order, you authorise us to transmit information or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time and this may include verification checks involving your debit or credit card number or credit reports in order to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation, to protect you and us from fraud, and to enable us to arrange delivery of your order to your nominated delivery address.
- Cebu Grocer will not process orders that attempt to use an incorrect, expired, or over-the-limit credit card. We will make our best efforts to contact you if this occurs. However, in the event such an order is processed, Cebu Grocer reserves the right to collect funds for any uncollected transactions owed to it.
- If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due or if a redelivery or restocking fee is imposed, Cebu Grocer may charge such amount directly to the credit card identified in your Customer Account Information and Cebu Grocer may suspend or terminate your access to Cebu Grocer services. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys’ fees and collection costs, that Cebu Grocer may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you. Your right to use the Cebu Grocer services is subject to limits established by Cebu Grocer and/or by your credit card issuer.
- Cebu Grocer reserves the right to vary or impose such other terms and conditions, as we deem appropriate from time to time by posting the varied terms and conditions on the Site or through the App.